Call for Papers
Abstracts not exceeding 250 words are invited for inclusion as podium (oral) or poster presentations in any of the sub areas/main topics of symposia. Please state the title, author(s), author affiliation and choice of mode (poster/podium). Indicate the name and also the date of birth of the presenting author if you would like to compete for the Best Paper Awards. Abstracts submitted for competition shall be assigned to the poster sessions. The name of the presenting author must be underlined. Confidential peer-review shall determine acceptance or rejection.
Last date for registration: December 30, 2019.
Exciting Prizes for the Best Paper in Each Thrust Area
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE: Academicians, Researchers, Pharmaceutical Industrial personnel, Clinical practitioners, Research students, Regulators and Foreign delegates.
Abstract Submission Website
For more details about abstract submission and other instructions, kindly refer:
Main Tracks and Sub-Tracks of Conference
Pharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics and NDDS
- Nanotechnology and Material Science
- Bio-nanotechnology and Agricultural Biotechnology Research
- Marine Biotechnology and Drug Research
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry including Synthetic – Medicinal Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry in Drug Development
- Peptide, Carbohydrate and Nucleic Acid Chemistry
- Efficient Scale Up Route Selection and Process Chemistry
- Biochemistry, Chemical Biology and Bioinorganic Chemistry
- Environmentally Benign and Sustainable Chemistry
- Structural Biology and Bioinformatics Research
- Green Chemistry Approach in Chemistry
Pharmacology / Biology
- Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Molecular Biology and Cell Biology Research
- System Biology specific to Genomics, Proteomics, etc.
- Clinical Research and Data Management
- Pharmacoepidemiology and Pharmacovigiliance
Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Pharmaceutical Analysis of Drug and Related Products
- Quality Control of Pharmaceuticals
- Stability Studies of Pharmaceuticals
Pharmacognosy and Natural Product
- Quality Control in Herbal Drugs
- Pharmacognosy Involving Natural Product Scaffold in Drug Discovery
- Herbal Wealth Product Development
Regulatory Affairs and Global Scenario for Pharmaceuticals
- IPR and GLP Related Issues
- Medical Devices and Diagnostic Tools
- Role of India in global Pharma sector for generic drugs, drug research and new drug delivery systems.
- Newer approaches for controlling neglected diseases
- Clinical trials