GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
- All oral presenters are required to complete the “Consent for recording of presentation and the use of presentation materials” form prior to the scheduled presentation.
- Presenting author of accepted abstract has to present work during paper presentation (oral) session in the conference.
- The language for presentation is strictly in English.
- The paper presentation number should be included on the first slide of the presentation.
- The use of presentation tools like figures, charts, tables, etc. is preferable.
- The conference accepts only PowerPoint (.ppt or .pptx) presentations.
- All presentations should be emailed to the conference secretariat one day prior to the scheduled presentation. A Speaker Ready Room will also be made available for minor adjustments to presentations as needed before submission.
- For those who wish to have their oral presentation accompanied by audio visual presentations, they should essentially inform the conference secretariat via email one day prior to the scheduled presentation.
- Each oral presenter will be allocated 8 minutes for their power point presentation and 2 minutes (max) for questions and answers with the audience. The time schedule will be strictly adhered to by the session chair. If the presentation exceeds 12 minutes, the session chair will interrupt, and the time of question and answer session will be shortened.
- Each oral presentation will be judged.
- Prizes will be awarded to the best oral presentations from each track.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- Please prepare your poster in with dimensions of width 3 ft × height 3 ft (or 36 x 36 in).
- The official language of the conference is English.
- The poster presentation code will be listed on the upper corner of a board to guide you the location of board to mount your poster.
- Make sure that the poster presentation code in the 7th NIPiCON 2024 Programme Book matches the poster presentation code of a board before you mount your poster on the board.
- TAPS will be supplied at the Registration or Secretariat Desk.
- If you need any assistance, please contact the Help Desk during the conference hours.
- Please be present at your poster during your presentation time to maximize your chance of networking and presenting your valuable work to international and local attendees.
- The location of poster presentation will be informed later.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (ORAL & POSTER)
Please read and follow the guidelines below before submitting your abstract.
KINDLY SELECT THE APPROPRIATE TRACK BEFORE SUBMISSION OF THE ABSTRACT
- The abstract must be written in British English language and an informative synopsis/ summary of the research / review work.
- Abstract should contain Title, Name(s) of Authors, Affiliation(s) along with the postal address of Authors, Email address of Presenting Author and body text of abstract.
- The Title should be specific to reflect the work to be presented.
- Title should be in Times New Roman, Bold, font size 14, single line spacing, centered and Titled case.
- Authors name should be described as Surname followed by Name in Times New Roman, font size 12, single line spacing, centered and Titled case.
- The name of presenting author should be underlined.
- In case of more than one affiliation, each affiliation may be marked by numbering in superscript after the name of author.
- Email address of Presenting author should be in Italics, Times New Roman, font size 10, centred and in lower case.
- All abstracts should follow the structured format; with the subheadings of Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion. Bold the subheadings.
- The body text of the abstract (not exceeding 250 words) should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing, justified and in sentence case. Margins for left, right, top and bottom should be 2.54 cm (1 inch).
- The full term for which an abbreviation or acronym stands should precede its first use unless it is a standard use or unit of measurement.
- Do not include references in the abstract.
- Provide a maximum of 5 keywords that will assist in the cross-indexing of the article.
- Kindly refer to the template of the abstract