GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstract should contain Title, Name(s) of Authors, Affiliation(s) alongwith the postal address of Authors, Email address of Presenting Author and body text of abstract.
- The Title should be specific to reflect the work to be presented.
- Title should be in Times New Roman, Bold, font size 14, single line spacing, centered and Titled case.
- No. of Authors is restricted to 4 authors per presentation.
- Authors name should be described as Surname followed by Name in Times New Roman, font size 12, single line spacing, centered and Titled case.
- The name of presenting author should be underlined.
- In case of more than one affiliation, each affiliation may be marked by numbering in superscript after the name of author.
- Email address of Presenting author should be in Italics, Times New Roman, font size 12, centred and in lower case
- The body text of the abstract (not exceeding 250 words) should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing, justified and in sentence case.
GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
Guidelines for Paper Presentation (oral) during e-Conference
- Presenting author of accepted abstract has to present work during paper presentation (oral) session in the e-conference.
- The language for presentation is strictly in English.
- Presenting author will be given a maximum of 5 minutes to present a maximum of 10 slides of PowerPoint presentation (PPT) explaining details of work.
- The paper presentation number should be included on the first slide of the presentation.
- The use of presentation tools like figures, charts, tables, etc. is preferable.
Exciting Prizes for the Best Paper(s) in Each Track
Last Date for Abstract Submission: February 7, 2022
Intimation of Acceptance of Abstract: February 9, 2022
Last Date for Registration: February 11, 2022
The author should warrant that the article is the authors’ original work, and has not received prior publication and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.