GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT
- Abstract should contain Title, Name(s) of Authors, Affiliation(s) alongwith the postal address of Authors, Email address of Presenting Author and body text of abstract.
- The Title should be specific to reflect the work to be presented.
- Title should be in Times New Roman, Bold, font size 14, single line spacing, centered and Titled case.
- No. of Authors is restricted to 4 authors per presentation.
- Authors name should be described as Surname followed by Name in Times New Roman, font size 12, single line spacing, centered and Titled case.
- The name of presenting author should be underlined.
- In case of more than one affiliation, each affiliation may be marked by numbering in superscript after the name of author.
- Email address of Presenting author should be in Italics, Times New Roman, font size 12, centred and in lower case
- The body text of the abstract (not exceeding 250 words) should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, single line spacing, justified and in sentence case.